Congratulations, You Have Won! …
There is only one thing more satisfying than reading those words, attached to an e-mail written just for you – and that is, seeing them pop up on your computer screen immediately after entering your information!
Instant win contests often have a large amount of prizes, for a long period of time. That’s why instant wins are on the top of my *Must enter* list.
How Can You Become an Instant Winner?
Well, unless you have a friend, who knows the exact time to enter and win, then you will simply have to try your luck like the rest of us.
Here a few tricks you can try:
- Get in early. Find those instant win contests A.S.A.P. Once people start hearing about people winning – everybody and their brother will also be entering – try to find them first, so you will have less competition.
- Enter in the wee hours of the morning. Chances are there are less people to contend with at 3 a.m. If you have a baby that still wakes through the night – feed, change, tuck baby back into the crib, and enter a few instant win contests. Who needs sleep anyways?!
- Make sure you get your entries in on Holidays! Try to steal a few minutes away from your family while the rest of the world is eating Christmas dinner, or taking their children out Trick OR Treating – again, you will have less competition.
- Don’t use all of your entries at once. If you are allowed 10 tries a day, space them out. You don’t want to waste 3 entries in the same minute – you have already established that was not the winning “time”.
- Be persistent. If the promotion you are trying to win is on for 50 days – then try your best to enter for 50 days!
What was your best Instant win? Mine was a cheque for $1000 – I entered first thing in the morning before work.. Now that is a great way to start your day!
In most cases each time you enter an instant win contest, you are actually receiving an entry for a grand prize. Try your luck at picking a little extra prize, you may win!
Other Interesting Posts:
How to Find Facebook Contests and Sweepstakes
How Many Sweepstakes Do You Have to Enter to Win?
Dealing With Negative Reactions to your Contesting Hobby